TumblMaGog

Check out our gifs of cute hair metal kittens RIGHT HERE!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Leave Chris Holmes' alone!

Every scenester in the blogosphere has been dogging the Chris Holmes Project, but I'd like to see you top the arsenal of lock nuts listed at the bottom of his wiki. Not sure I should've read this though.

He and Philthy Phil also have a great thing going with Hard Drive. I was a little confused at first because Chris said the name of the band was Ghettoblaster on his personal page, but in either case I think people need to shut up and let him do his thing! Wait..stop the presses..the album is out!?









3 comments:

  1. Lock Nut you are SUCH a poser, his album is out under simply Chris Holmes and you can get it right HERE. I checked it out last night after I got home from Jaxx (I REFUSE to call it Empire) and I'm really digging "Mormon Moron."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man...I hope Chris has a metronome on his Christmas wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song is actually called "Loser." Apparently Artisthead Music mislabelled all of the download files for the album. Don't let that sway you though, album kicks ass!

    ReplyDelete