TumblMaGog

Check out our gifs of cute hair metal kittens RIGHT HERE!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Rappin' Lemmy



During one of my daily listening sessions of the Last Action Hero soundtrack, I got to thinking about what Energizer Battery guy had been up to in recent years.  Then I remembered that he had hair, and I was actually thinking of Mr. Clean.  Of course, I still had to investigate Jacko, and it turns out that he is quite an individual…



Logic can easily be applied to the video, If SYNTH > SHRED, Then SUCK * ∞, Else FIST PUMP.

Let’s just say, I didn’t fist pump.

Back to Mr. Clean…It turns out he and his mounted kick toms have a new band that, according to their website url, happens to “rocks” as I found out from sleazeroxx.com.



At 0:35, the bass player and I were making the same head motion, though arguably for different reasons.

Ears bleeding, I went back to the daily news of sleazeroxx.com for something…anything…to make my day just a little bit better (or at least stop the bleeding).  Clearly, I needed a message of hope, and what better way to get a little inspiration than a bunch of rockers coming together for a cause a la Hear ‘n Aid.  Yes, I found United Rockers 4U.

Not only were they helping the victims of the horrific tsunami in Japan by raising funds for the Red Cross, they were also helping them get through those challenging times via shitty inspirational music.




After hearing this, I’m sure the survivors slept much better knowing that things could be much worse.  Especially if they were in attendance at the United Rockers 4U event…


You know you have a hit on your hands when you have to tell your audience to “shut the fuck up” to get them to listen.

While most everyone participating in this event needed no introduction, one contributor jumped out at me during the Ukulele Ray Red Carpet interview.  Being a long time fan of Ukulele Ray, namely his treatment of the metal classic, “Somewhere Over The Rainbow,” I had to know who was the hot and up coming musician he had collabo’d with.





Little did I know that “Hot and upcoming collabo guy” was none other than Keli Raven.  As I was to find out, Keli was no stranger to collabos.



After all, he is the man that taught Lemmy how to rap.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment