TumblMaGog

Check out our gifs of cute hair metal kittens RIGHT HERE!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cougars In The City At Night With Jimmy

Every now and then something comes across our desk that catches our eyes and ears.  In some of those cases its actually not me temporarily coming out of a blackout, ralphing all over myself and Lock Nut's Commodore 64.

Before I get into the thing that came across our desk and wasn't second hand Rainbow cuisine...I'd like to go into the way-back machine.


(Blogmatub)

...and review the history of lyrics I can understand.

Songs about the night...



Songs about the city (and the night)...


Songs about Jimmy...


("Pretty good jam from 1984 Van Halen Always like Alex's Balls out" says guy behind the drum kit)

Another song about Jimmy...


More songs about Jimmy...



Songs about porkin' cougars...


And that is pretty much the extent of what I can understand (lyrically speaking and otherwise), so needless to say, I was more than stoked to get a new tape across the Blogmadesk to blast in the ol' snow sled.  Especially since it had lyrics that I could relate to.

 

Night: Check
City: Check
City at Night: Check

I can only assume one of their gig butts had to step over a passed out Jimmy during load in, and at least one of the band dudes took home a couger to pork after the show...in the city...at night.

3 comments:

  1. That totally reminds me, I need to re-stock the studio with a 12 pack of Diet Pepsi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the bartender cuts off the Galactic KEN Band @ 4:50!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. High Spirits is great, but I must say Lancia really took me by surprise. Wow!

    ReplyDelete