TumblMaGog

Check out our gifs of cute hair metal kittens RIGHT HERE!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Sea-Doo Will Beat Getting Cross On A Yacht Any Day

If I ever bought a yacht, I would make sure that these two guys came with it.


Not only would it impress the skirts off the ladies, it would be totally functional too.  I mean, what if you got stuck out at sea with a stalled motor and a starter that shit the bed?  Kenny B (or whatever that soprano sax guy's name is) would sure come in handy...I mean, that motor ain't going to suck start itself.

Plus, I could finally ask Christopher what the hell he was running from in "Ride Like the Wind"...


Judging by the looks of his band, they must have piled up a crap ton of overdue library fees.

Back to boats...to be honest, the chances of me ever owning a yacht are about as good as my dust whip getting by one of those sniffer dogs coming back from Tijuana.  This is fine by be, because I'd rather be thrashin' on my Sea-Doo any day of the week over some boat that requires me to stick my pinkie fingers out any time I grab a drink.
 
Of course, whenever I'm wastin' waves on my Sea-Doo, you KNOW I'm crankin' out some Jan Hammer on my custom Sea-Doo hi-fi system.


Needless to say, I am a Jan Hammer fan, so when Lock Nut told me that he worked on a sweet collabo with Neal Schon, I nearly customized my under drawers.


I'm just glad they were able to finish the record before Neal figured out the sweet Audi 5k dropping off his girl each morning was the same one showing up at the studio in the afternoon.  Now that would have made for an awkward day of hit tracking!

Alright...I need to get my 'Doo mix tape updated  before I hit the waves this weekend.  This new track is sure to incinerate some bikini bottoms down there in the OBX!

1 comment: