TumblMaGog

Check out our gifs of cute hair metal kittens RIGHT HERE!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Live Review: Warrior Soul and Spread Eagle live @ St. Vitus 12/07/12

Friday night, we (the Professor, Locknut, and I) went out to see this band... Remember this?
















I was pretty excited since I had recently gotten a chance to revisit Kory's stellar appearance at Foundations Forum 1991:
















 So we went to Greenpoint and....


















None of us have been able to get this little ditty our of our heads.

I was also looking forward to hearing NYC legends Spread Eagle for the first time...
















AND, here they are!



I must admit the new Spread Eagle guitarist was amazing. Everyone, especially the very enthusiastic singer agreed.  Who is this kid!? I don't know if even Snackstion Patrol has a quicker right hand picking technique!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty psyched to see what ex-Warrior Soul guitarist John Ricco has been up to!
    http://johnnyricco.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out the movez: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8RXe7v7Azs

    ReplyDelete