TumblMaGog

Check out our gifs of cute hair metal kittens RIGHT HERE!

Monday, December 17, 2012

Oil Rig Mosh

What's up with this warning on my Obituary "Frozen Alive (In Poland)" DVD?

"The copyright proprietor has licensed the programme (including its soundtrack) comprised in this digital versatile disc for home use only.  All other rights reserved. The definition of home use excludes the see of this digital versatile disc at locations such as clubs, coaches, hospitals, hotels, oil rigs, prisons and schools" 




 ??

I could've sworn there was a former Dokken/current Foreigner bassist versed in music rights laws that could clear this up, but maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

2 comments:

  1. Dude...I was just looking at the last Dokken album they put out back in '87, and there was no mention of "Jon Levin"...sounds like he lawyered himself into the band like my last DUI lawyer did into my ex-girlfriend's pants after I didn't pay him. A-HOLE. It was a slam dunk! I mean, I was well within the limit... AT LEAST .08% of my blood wasn't alcohol...ACCIDENTES my ass...It was no ACCIDENTE that he porked my girl. BTW...Foreigner's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also...what the hell is a "Digital Versatile Disc?" Is that what they're calling BETA these days? Give it a rest already...VHS is the tits on a hot can!

    ReplyDelete